Sunday, May 23, 2010

DUDE!
















Checking out the new murals at the new West Hollywood (my fav hood) Library.
Here's me posing politely by Shepard Fairey's awesum elephant, absolutely dwarfed by Retna's calligraphy (I hope it doesn't say anything nasty but it sure is painted beautifully even so!) And gorgeously silhouetted by Kenny Scharf's scary creatures!



Update: Rotti has just acquired his Actors & Others for Animals Pet Assisted Therapy Certificate! Good Boy!

Canine Good Citizenship from AKC


Nothing like a professional photo!
www.furtographs.com





Please meet the new addition to my home, "RottiWeiller", a newly rescued puggie boy. He'd been in the East Valley Animal Shelter 6 times in the last 3 yrs. and I decided, enough was enough. He's mine now and what a guy.

I see that I haven't posted for over a year. It was too much after I lost my babies,-and I never thought I'd do it again and this wasn't planned, but I couldn't resist his story. How anyone could have neglected him enough that he's get out so any times I don't know. What a great animal. Fab laid-back disposition and already housebroken. Doesn't know (or admit to knowing) his basic commands, but we're working on it.

My Guy has beautiful gold eyes and is a heavy 25 lb. lardbutt. (Ok, ok, I don't have the purest credentials, but look at me...who could resist?)

How cute am I??

("Pretending-to-be-a-Rottweiler" stare..sniff..any good Mini-Rotti would do the same.)



At least we share our views on politics...




Variations on a Theme by Puganini:
Fav position #1: "Naked"

(Big upside down smileyface...)

Fav position #2 "Streetwear"

(Side-ways smileyface...)

Fav position #3 "Bling"

(Meth-using-after a Lady Ga-Ga-concert smileyface)

I can do it a little...


I can do it a lot...


Or I can do it not at all.

(my father used to sleep with one eye open during the war...)

Some think we bear a resemblance, but I don't see it....

1 comment:

Saira (SNPR) said...

Oh my goodness, is that your pug, he's so cute. SEPRA has a little mini rottweiler pug too (haha) named Rocky: http://rescuepug.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=548&Itemid=38.