Wednesday, September 17, 2008

sweet boy!

It has been a long time since I last posted. As I re-read some of the first posts, I can't believe that I thought there was nothing that could be done for Buster just because he had cancer. As much as I try to be informed, I always just find out how ignorant I am.  After the 1st two sessions, I changed oncologists and I'm so glad I did. Even though the driving time is much longer, I'm now seeing Dr. Downing at Veterinary Cancer Group in Culver City, California. Instead of the arrogant doctor where I was before, I highly recommend this clinic for their compassion not only for the animal, but to their owners as well. If the owner is stressed so will the animal be...

Buster is doing extremely well. I now call him my Funny Bunny because he hops to get around. Going faster is easier than walking. When it's time to eat he turns in excited circles, so he's able to make the best of what he's got. I love him - he has the sweetest of dispositions.

I jes' loves Aaron Copeland with a snack!

No comments: